Large firms could develop their own in-house solution for delivering compliant financial advice in ESG and Sustainable Finance, but this is going to come at a cost. Unless the expertise and knowledge already exists within a firm, it will need to be bought in via:
- – Recruiting new staff
- – Partnering with an external supplier
ESG Accord offers a highly cost effective outsource service for larger firms, certainly more cost effective than employing 2 or 3 experts to develop, monitor and constantly adapt an ESG/Sustainable advice strategy.
We can offer the following, either via an all-inclusive package, or via a ‘pick and mix’ approach.
Access to our full Compliance Framework (see here), white labelled for your firm
- – CIP set up
- – CIP review of sustainable funds
- – Investment Committee meeting review
- – External fund Due Diligence
- – File checks
- – Acquisition /Onboarding of new firms
- – Outsourced technical support & expertise
- – Mortgage framework (also relevant for Equity Release)
- – Independent ESG & Sustainable Report/s – for example see here
- – Adviser training support
- – Admin staff training support
- – Technical support dealing with adviser / client queries
- – Market comparison and peer review
- – Proposition development
For further information on the above and to arrange an initial consultation, contact us today.